MATTRESSES PURCHASED IN LENLY ONLINE STORE
1. These regulations (hereinafter: "Regulations") define the rules for the return of mattresses (hereinafter: "Product" or "Mattress") purchased by the Customer (hereinafter: "Customer") in the Lenly online store run at: www.sleep-lenly.com (hereinafter: "Store").
2. The owner of the Store (hereinafter referred to as: the "Seller") is OPTIMUM BIS limited liability company limited partnership with its registered office in Zielonki, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the number 0000522663, with NIP 6770080104 and REGON number 350148958.
3. Seller's contact details:
1) address: ul. Przemysłowa 8A, 37-400 Zarzecze,
2) phone: 15 687-30-20 - from Monday to Friday, with the exception of public holidays, from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM,
3) e-mail address: email@example.com
4. The Customer has the right to return the Mattress purchased in the Store within 90 (ninety) days from the date of delivery of the Mattress to the Customer. The Seller recommends that the return of the Mattress should not take place earlier than 30 (thirty) days from the date of delivery of the Mattress to the Consumer (due to the features of the Mattress, the Mattress should be tested by the Consumer in order to correctly verify the features of the product). The possibility of returning the mattress within 90 (ninety) days does not in any way infringe or limit the rights of the Customer under the store regulations and the act on consumer rights and other generally applicable law.
1. It takes four to six weeks for the human body to get used to a new Mattress (which is why the decision to return a Mattress should not be made rashly without first testing it for at least one month).
2. After transport and unpacking, mattresses may take some time to regain their elasticity and natural size and shape. The new mattresses also have their own specific smell that fades over time.
Use of the Product before return
1. The returned Product may not bear visible traces of use, i.e. it may not bear traces of dirt, dents, bends, traces of washing, flooding, stains, tears, scratches, cuts, as well as mechanical damage, and in the case of spring mattresses, it may not be bent or rolled in roll.
2. In order to minimize the risk of traces of use, it is recommended to handle the Product in accordance with the rules indicated below.
3. The product must be used in accordance with the rules described in the Product manual (and other recommendations regarding the assembly, installation and care of the Product).
4. Each mattress should be provided with free air flow and adequate ventilation, therefore it is recommended to use it together with an appropriate frame.
5. The distances between the battens should not exceed 35 mm.
6. Due to the thickness and nature of the insert, the mattresses should not be used with frames with the possibility of adjusting the height of the frame fragments.
7. The frames should be supported on side slats installed along the bed frame, and in double beds additionally on the central slat.
8. It is recommended to place a protective layer between the mattress and the frame to prevent dirt and deformation.
9. The top layer of the mattress should be secured with a sheet that is impervious to water and vapor-permeable during use.
10. In order to speed up the return procedure, we recommend attaching the proof of purchase to the returned Product.
11. Mattresses with dimensions larger than the actual dimensions of the bed's lumen must not be used.
12. The mattresses are intended for use in interiors with a temperature of 10-30 ° C and an average air humidity of 45-60%.
13. In the case of mattresses with thermoelastic foam, the average daily temperature should be in the range of 17-23° C.
14. Do not jump or walk on the mattress as this may damage its internal structure.
15. It is recommended to rotate the Mattress 180 degrees in the horizontal plane periodically and air it regularly.
Transport and packaging of the returned Products
1. Spring mattresses (including pocket ones) should be transported and stored in a horizontal position (a vertical position is allowed for a short time). Under no circumstances can this type of mattresses be bent lengthwise or crosswise.
2. Mattresses with coconut fiber and horsehair should not be bent, because the board used in them is exposed to cracking.
3. The returned Product must be effectively protected against dirt and mechanical damage.
4. The original packaging in which the Product was delivered to the Customer may be used to return the Product.
5. In order to speed up the return procedure, we recommend attaching the proof of purchase to the returned Product.
Koszty zwrotu Produktów
1. The Customer bears the direct costs of returning the Product, which will be deducted by the Seller from the amount returned to the Customer.
2. The Customer is responsible for reducing the value of the Product as a result of using the Product in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish its nature, characteristics and functioning.
3. The Customer's funds will be refunded in the same way as the payment was made.