We want everyone to be satisfied with our goods and our services.
Traditional waterproof sheets
Comfortable, soft, delicate - what should a perfect traditional sheet be like? We have been thinking for a long time about how to create a sheet that, on the one hand, will protect the mattress from dirt, and on the other, will ensure comfort of use, and will be pleasant to the touch and gentle on the skin. And contrary to appearances, it was not that difficult. The non-woven sheets we offer have many more advantages - they are waterproof and breathable at the same time. What else can you expect from our waterproof sheets? We answer.
Waterproof traditional sheets to size - standard and non-woven
We decided to extend the offer of our wrapping and cooling mattresses with additional accessories - including high-quality waterproof sheets. At Lenly, we offer you two types of non-woven sheets - cooling sheets and wrap sheets. How are these options different?
- Waterproof cooling sheet with a top protective layer prevents the formation of hard to remove dirt on the surface of the mattress. It is extremely easy to put on thanks to the elastic band that keeps the sheet in place all night long. The top layer of the non-woven sheet is made of a delicate, breathable membrane that leaves a delicate cooling feeling on the skin.
- The waterproof wrapping sheet combines the delicacy of silk with the thermal comfort provided by natural wool. In addition, it protects the mattress against moisture, mites and dust. However, these are not all the advantages of this product.
Traditional waterproof sheets - advantages
Our brand's non-woven sheets are made for customers who value comfort and high quality. Why is it worth choosing our traditional sheets?
- Solid construction: a thoughtful cut and precise seams make the traditional Lenly sheets perfectly fit the mattress surface and do not move during use.
- Waterproof membrane: in the production of waterproof sheets, we used a highly waterproof membrane that protects the surface of the mattress from moisture.
- Breathable fabric: traditional Lenly sheets are made of a skin-friendly, fully breathable fabric that allows you to enjoy comfort even on hot days.
- Natural raw materials: our non-woven sheets are made of natural fabrics without the use of chemicals or chemical treatments.
- Antiallergic coating: a thin membrane was used in the production, which acts as a barrier for mites, effectively protecting the mattress against them.
- Antibacterial properties: Lenly non-woven sheets not only protect the mattress from moisture, but also have strong antibacterial properties.
- Hassle-free care: our traditional sheets can be machine washed (white fabrics 950C, colored fabrics 600C) and tumble dried at low temperature.
- Easy handling: thanks to the elastic rubber band, putting on and taking off the non-woven sheet becomes extremely easy.
- Noiseless use: soft and delicate fabrics used for the production of waterproof sheets are not only gentle to the skin, but also pleasant to use - without irritating rustling when changing positions.